80 whiskeys and spirits to sample, plus complimentary beer and wine!
Thursday, February 23rd, 2023
6 P.M. VIP Early Admission • 7 P.M. General Admission
...From locally-produced bourbons to single malts from Scotland, from small batches to single grains, from the new to the classics. Meet brand ambassadors who will offer their unique insights and descriptions on many different products. Sample dishes from delicious local restaurants. Enjoy music over a craft beer and samplings of whiskeys and bourbons. Additional vendors round out the evening — but whiskey is the main act! Let the Orlando Weekly take your tastebuds on an unparalleled journey!
Whiskey Business benefits The Barber Fund. The Barber Fund is a small, grassroots 501(c)3 organization, established in 2014.
Our mission is to HELP THOSE LIVING WITH CANCER.
The Barber Fund is proud to have helped men, women and children with cancers varying from Ovarian Cancer, another Sinonasal Carcinoma (very rare), Colon, Lymphoma and Neuroblastoma. We have paid mortgages, power bills, medical bills, phone bills, purchased groceries, chaperoned appointments, helped care for animals and so much more.
2023 Whiskey Brands
|Barrell Batch||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Barrell dovetail||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Barrell Seagrass||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Barrell Vantage||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Basil Hayden||Beam Suntory|
|Big Baby BiB Tequila Cask||Balcones|
|Florida Rye Whiskey||Dark Door Spirits||VIP only|
|Garrison Brothers Balmorhea||Garrison Brothers|
|Garrison Brothers Single Barrel||Garrison Brothers|
|Garrison Brothers Small Batch||Garrison Brothers|
|James Two Brothers Bourbon Whiskey||James Two Brothers Distillers|
|James Two Brothers Single Malt Whiskey||James Two Brothers Distillers|
|James Two Brothers Smoked Rye Whiskey||James Two Brothers Distillers|
|Jim Beam Black||Beam Suntory|
|Knob Creek||Beam Suntory|
|Limavady Irish whiskey||Limavady Irish whiskey|
|Lineage Single Malt||Balcones|
|Loggerhead Single Malt Whiskey||Loggerhead|
|Majestic Monsters Whiskey||Monsters in the Morning / Winter Park Distilling|
|Maker's Mark||Beam Suntory||VIP Only|
|Manifest 100% Rye Mash Straight Whiskey (only available at the distillery)||Manifest Distilling||VIP Only|
|Manifest Barreled Gin||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Botanical Gin||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Bourbon Blend||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Citrus Vodka||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Flying Cloud Gold Rum||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Gin||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Potato Vodka||Manifest Distilling|
|Manifest Single Barrel Rye Whiskey finished in a Vermut barrel||Manifest Distilling||VIP Only|
|Manifest Straight Rye Whiskey||Manifest Distilling|
|Old Elk Bourbon||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Double Wheat||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Four Grain||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Sour Mash Reserve||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Straight Rye Whiskey||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Straight Wheat Whiskey||Old Elk|
|Old Elk Wheated Bourbon||Old Elk|
|Pink Whisky (Japanese)||The Whiskey (Sand Lake)||VIP Only|
|Pot Still Bourbon||Balcones|
|Slane Irish Whiskey||Brown-Forman|
|Spirit of the Oak Bourbon||Dark Door Spirits||VIP only|
|Stellum bourbon||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Stellum Rye||Barrell Craft Spirits|
|Sunday’s Whisky (Japanese)||The Whiskey (Sand Lake)||VIP Only|
|Texas 1 American Single Malt||Balcones|
|The Whiskey's hand-selected Traverse City Barrel Proof Bourbon||The Whiskey, Sand Lake Road||VIP Only|
|The Whiskey's hand-selected WhistlePig Straight Rye||The Whiskey, Sand Lake Road||VIP Only|
|The Whiskey's Private Select Maker’s Mark||The Whiskey, Sand Lake Road||VIP Only|
|Uncle Nearest 1856||Uncle Nearest|
|Uncle Nearest Small Batch 1884||Uncle Nearest|
|Uncle Nearest Straight Rye||Uncle Nearest|
|Westward Ameriican Single Malt||Westward Whiskey|
|Westward Cask Strength||Westward Whiskey|
|Westward Pino Cask||Westward Whiskey|
|Westward Rum Cask||Westward Whiskey||VIP Bar Only|
|Westward Stout Cask||Westward Whiskey|
|WhiskeySmith Blood Orange||Whiskeysmith|
|WhiskeySmith Caramel Apple||Whiskeysmith|
|WhiskeySmith Salted Caramel||Whiskeysmith|
|WhiskeySmith Salted Watermelon||Whiskeysmith|
|WhistlePig 10 Year Straight Rye Whiskey||Whistlepig|
|WhistlePig Piggyback Bourbon||Whistlepig|
|WhistlePig Piggyback Rye||Whistlepig|
|Woodinville Straight Bourbon||Woodinville|
|Woodinville Straight Port Finished Bourbon||Woodinville|
|Woodinville Straight Rye||Woodinville|
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We’re so excited to host you for the all-new Whiskey Business!
Here are a few things that will help you and everyone get the most out of the experience, and ensure the safety of all.
As we are in a much nicer venue, there are some venue rules that must be followed (such as no smoking or vaping on-site, sorry. Not our venue. Not our rules!).
In case you have friends who have yet to buy tickets, any remaining tickets may be purchased here.
Orlando Weekly & The Whiskey Business Team
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
- Thursday, February 23th 7pm-10pm (6pm VIP entry)
- Winter Park Events Center (1050 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789)
- This event is for ages 21 and up. No exceptions.
- We suggest dressing in cocktail attire.
- Please have your ID & ticket ready. All bags will be subject to search.
- No weapons of any kind permitted in the event.
- Under no circumstance is smoking or vaping of any kind allowed anywhere on the property. If you are caught doing so, you will be asked to leave the event. This is a rule of the venue, of which we have no control.
- Have fun and BEHAVE! Patrons deemed to be overserved or exhibiting inappropriate behavior are subject to being cut off from additional alcohol, ejected from the event or having authorities called on them. But we know we don’t have to worry about any of this with you!
- Whiskey tastings will be available at 20 locations throughout the venue, inside and out, with some being exclusive to VIP.
- Complimentary Funky Buddha beer, bottled water and wine will be available at bars throughout the venue, including in VIP.
- DJs and live music and live performances will happen throughout the venue.
Here are answers to some questions you may have.
Where do I Park?
We highly encourage ride-sharing and carpooling as parking is limited. If you do bring a car, please have a designated driver. Please do not drink and drive.
- Ride-share – Enter on Morse, drop off at or before the porta cochere
- VIP Parking (available on a first served basis)
- On-site by the Winter Park Library (building looks like Events Center, just west of the Events Center)
- You may enter on Morse and drop your party under the porte cochere, and continue on to parking on the southeast side of the Library
- You may also enter on Harper Street, straight into the lot, park, and your party can walk around the front of the library to the entrance
- General Admission Parking
- 941 W Morse, Winter Park
- This is the large corner office building at Morse & and S Denning, directly across the street from the entrance to the Events Center driveway
- Overflow Parking
- 1030 W Canton Avenue, Winter Park
- This is the large lot adjacent to the Publix Liquors, across Canton from Winter Park Village, surrounding the office building.
- Then follow the access road at the southwest corner of this lot south to Morse and you will see the Events Center entrance under the porte cochere. Please use the crosswalk from east of you on Morse.
Do you sell tickets at the door?
- No. If any tickets remain, they will be available the day of the event on orlandoweeklytickets.com. So no transactions at the door. This helps us keep the lines moving and getting you in the gates as soon as possible!
Do you offer refunds if I’m unable to attend or is my ticket transferable?
- We cannot offer refunds, however, tickets are fully transferable and the name on the ticket does not matter.
Do I need money?
- Your drinks and food are included in your ticket-price, but your servers appreciate cash tips for the hard work they do!
- You may also want to purchase things from local vendors or that benefit the charity.
What should I wear?
- This is an upscale event in an upscale venue, and we ask that you dress appropriately in cocktail or comparable attire.
If I promise not to drink, can I come to the event if I’m under 21 years of age?
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted inside the event. Not even babies! There will be no exceptions, and security will be ID’ing ticket holders at the entrance.
What’s up with VIP?
- VIPs receive one-hour early entry at 6PM to enjoy the tastings before GAs are admitted, beginning at 7PM.
- VIP also has a private area upstairs on the second floor with a full liquor bar, exclusive food, seating, restrooms and amenities. You will need your VIP lanyard and wristband to access this area.
- VIPs receive a free gift at the front on the way out of the event.
- VIP Parking is first come, first served. (See parking info)
Is there re-entry?
- No re-entry. Once you leave the venue, you are not allowed back in.